Sealed Waterproof Heater Element
Metal rod heater is a kind of electric heating element that punches holes in the mold and embeds the electric heating tube in the mold hole to transfer heat and heat up the mold. According to the requirements, it can be made into external wiring or internal lead structure.
I.Introduction to Stainless steel waterproof single head heating tube
The waterproof single head heating tube is installed by punching holes in the mold or grooving the electric heating tube. The more common embedded mold single-head electric heating tube is usually straight rod, with limit stopper, right angle bent and so on.
II. the application scenario of waterproof single-head electric heating tube
Used for tap water heating, such as water tanks, bathtubs, swimming pools, stainless steel boiling buckets, etc.
Stainless steel waterproof single-head heating tube, the place of the terminal is molded and processed by molding with high-temperature resistant silicone rubber. Both the electric heating pipe and the wire part can be heated directly into water
III.Main technical parameters of heating tubes
1. Shell material: 321 imported from Germany, stainless steel 310S material, preferably Ingrid material, high temperature resistance.
2. Heating wire material: 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2, Cr20Ni80, etc
3. Insulating filler: medium temperature insulating magnesium oxide powder, high temperature insulating magnesium oxide powder, etc
4. High temperature lead: mainly porcelain bead lead.
5. Rated voltage: 110V, 220V, 380V, etc
6. Power (surface load): power is determined according to surface load and size, the general surface load is: domestic process: 5W/cm2; Imported process grade A: 5W-12W/cm2; Imported process AA grade: 12W-15W/cm2; Imported process AAA grade: 15W-20W/cm2;
7. Pipe diameter: 12mm-30mm
8. Length: according to customer requirements
9. Cold insulation resistance: the cold insulation resistance should not be less than 50MΩ during factory inspection; After the sealing test, the insulation resistance after long-term storage or use should not be less than 1MΩ
10. Cold leakage current: ≤ 0.5 mA
11. Cold insulation: 1600V. 1/seg
VI.Waterproof Single -ended electric heating pipe advantage
1.Non -customized, flexible production, and meet the heating requirements of various equipment.
2.The working temperature can be as high as 760 ° C (imported AAA -level micro -heating pipe)
3.The surface load can be as high as 20-25W/cm2
4.The minimum pipe diameter can be done 3mm
5.K-type or J-type thermocouples can be used to detect temperature
6.It can flexibly add fixing flanges, threads, etc. for fixing
V.Installation diagram or precautions of single-head electric heating pipe
For single -ended electric heating pipes, the most important thing is to ensure that the calories of the single -ended electric heating pipe can be passed to the heating medium in time, reducing the temperature of the internal material of the single -ended electric heating pipe. This can effectively increase the single -ended heating tube service life.We should pay attention to the following points during use:
1.Try to reduce the gap between the outer diameter of the single -ended electric heating pipe and the pores of the pores. Usually the gap between the two is less than 0.2mm
2.The installation hole should be able to fit the single -ended electric heating pipe. The deviation tolerance should be controlled within 0.05mm.If you deviate too much, you need to modify the processing hole
3.Before installation of the single -ended electric heating pipe, the impurities left in the holes of the mold should be cleaned. If the residues such as organic oil are left, it will be carbonized after heating, which will affect the ability of thermal conduction.
4.When using, the heating tube must be completely immersed in water, (the wire can be in the water or on the water surface) and then connected to the power to start heating. When the water temperature reaches the operating temperature, disconnect the power supply before using the water. Do not touch water and electric heating pipes when heating to prevent leakage. (To work with electricity, the water tank must be grounded and a leakage protector installed.) ）
VI.Description of the wiring method of Single-head heating tube
A pipe connected to the power supply: directly according to the voltage size to wire, usually 220V, a live wire, a zero wire; 380V, if there are only 2 terminal posts, then it is enough to connect 2 live wires.
Multiple pipes connected to the power supply: can be taken according to the actual situation: parallel, series, delta connection or Y-type connection, etc. If you don’t understand the details, you can consult our sales customer service.
VII. Ordering instructions for Single head heating pipe.Please provide the following parameters:
3. Pipe diameter
5. Lead length
6. Working environment
7. The surface temperature of the heating tube during operation
8. Lead type and length